Skip to content
- Why are some meetings highly effective and other meetings not?
- In this course you will learn the major factors that make a meeting successful.
- It all starts with the preparation of the meeting, the selection of the format, whom you invite, how you facilitate the meeting and how you finally ensure that there is a follow-up to the meeting.
- Planning Effective Meetings
- Selecting Participants
- Developing Agendas
- Opening Meetings
- Establishing Ground Rules, including Participate, Get Focus, Maintain Momentum, and Reach Closure
- Time Management
- Evaluation of Meetings
- Closing Meetings
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: