- Talented people often have a desire to grow, to receive new and additional challenges. If they do not get these opportunities they start looking for jobs outside the company. You as a leader have to identify these people and support them in their development with active listening, constructive feedback and a custom development to both retain them and to support them in achieving their career goals.
- Learn how to use coaching as a method to develop people’s skills and behaviors, learn when coaching makes sense – and when not. In this course you will learn about the major principles both the coach and the coachee have to follow. You will also learn how to apply major methods of coaching to effectively support your coachee in achieving his/her goals.
- Ability and Motivation
- Situational Leadership Model
- 70/20/10 Learning Model
- GROW Model
- What is coaching?
- Coaching principles & responsibilities
- Coaching methods
- Active Listening
- Giving Constructive Feedback
- Differences coaching vs management