- More than ever before, time has become a scarce resource for people in modern work environments. Setting priorities and disciplining yourself to stick to these is difficult, given all available distractions tempting us every day.
- A major individual success factor is to systematically get in control of your time to do the things that are really important, and not just urgent.
Content of the Consultation
• What are my major time wasters? What will I do tofight these?
• How do I collect to-dos and make sure nothing gets lost?
• How do I decide what to do now, later, not at all?
• How do I use my calendar, filing system, other system to organise information and tasks?
• How do I regularly check and update the effectiveness of my time management?
• How do I balance between urgent and important actions items?