The following courses are designed for students and job seekers. To keep the cost of participation at an affordable level (5 US Dollar per course), a total of 95 participants per course is possible.
The courses cover all major management skills for a successful job search and job start.
Learn from Experience
- Your trainer has 30 years of international leadership experience in major companies.
- By now, more than 1,500 managers have attended these webinars.
- Each course is a 90-minute, interactive webinar.
- Learn from practice examples and reflect your own situation.
- Develop your individual action plan to apply your new acquired skills directly after the course.
How to Pay?
- Sent your email adress to email@example.com asking for a “Students and Job Seekers Account”
- You will receive an account number and a credit of 5 US Dollar on your account.
- Find your account and credit in the table at the end of this page.
- As long as you have a positive account balance (>= 5 US Dollars) you will get an invitation to the next available course.
- Add funds in increments of 5 US Dollars (i.e.: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 ….) to your account by transferring funds to the following bank account:
Account Owner: Matthias Helmut Zeuch
IBAN: CH34 0026 0260 1436 1740 T
Tiggo mobile money account
Account Owner: Priscilla Owusu.
Account Number: 271972462
and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and to email@example.com confirming the payment and also indicating your account number.
- For each invitation 5 US Dollars will be deducted from your account.
- You can cancel participation at any time. In that case you will get a refund of your remaining account balance.
- Please note that also in case of non participation, the 5 US Dollars will be deducted from your account. You pay for the invitation, not for participation. This is necessary because we can not track actual participation in all courses. We will, however, also not check if you or somebody else using your email adress attends the course.
Time always … – … pm CET (Zurich Time)
|Course Title |
(click on course title for more information,
do not book there!)
|Basics of Professional Presentations||BPP051920||May 19, 2020|
|Becoming an Inside Entrepreneur||BIE05052620||May 26, 2020|
|Conflict Management||CM060220||June 2, 2020|
|Making Clear and Adequate Decisions|
|Self-Awareness and Self-Governance|
|Sustainable Professional Relationships|
|Thinking Outside the Box|
|Account Number||Account Balance in USD||Courses Attended|